- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
8 Sep 2014 | Cambodia
An ADB-supported program in the remote northwestern region of Cambodia is supporting victims of domestic violence by helping promote respect for women’s rights.
21 Jul 2014 | China, People's Republic of
This waterway rehabilitation project in the People's Republic of China not only restored the quality of water and improved public health, but also created a clean, green space for the community to enjoy.
14 Jul 2014 | Sri Lanka
ADB has helped restore basic services and livelihoods in war-torn parts of north-east Sri Lanka.
8 Jul 2014 | Samoa
An expanded and improved power supply has increased investment and improved public services.
30 Jun 2014 | Cook Islands
An ADB-supported project is easing business procedures in Pacific island countries following a successful pilot program in the Solomon Islands.
24 Jun 2014 | Mongolia
An ADB-supported program is helping Mongolia identify and assist the poorest people in the country.
17 Jun 2014 | Lao People's Democratic Republic
An ADB-supported project in the Lao People’s Democratic Republic is bringing clean water and modern toilets to rural communities.
10 Jun 2014 | Indonesia
An ADB-supported project in Indonesia is helping people get the skills needed to find good-paying jobs.
6 Jun 2014 | Pakistan
A sustainable livelihood project in Pakistan is boosting poor farmers’ income and protecting their land from erosion.
3 Jun 2014 | India
An ADB-supported project helped improve roads that connect many vulnerable and isolated communities in India.