- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
14 Jul 2014 | Sri Lanka
ADB has helped restore basic services and livelihoods in war-torn parts of north-east Sri Lanka.
8 Jul 2014 | Samoa
An expanded and improved power supply has increased investment and improved public services.
30 Jun 2014 | Cook Islands
An ADB-supported project is easing business procedures in Pacific island countries following a successful pilot program in the Solomon Islands.
24 Jun 2014 | Mongolia
An ADB-supported program is helping Mongolia identify and assist the poorest people in the country.
17 Jun 2014 | Lao People's Democratic Republic
An ADB-supported project in the Lao People’s Democratic Republic is bringing clean water and modern toilets to rural communities.
10 Jun 2014 | Indonesia
An ADB-supported project in Indonesia is helping people get the skills needed to find good-paying jobs.
6 Jun 2014 | Pakistan
A sustainable livelihood project in Pakistan is boosting poor farmers’ income and protecting their land from erosion.
3 Jun 2014 | India
An ADB-supported project helped improve roads that connect many vulnerable and isolated communities in India.
28 May 2014 | China, People's Republic of
An ADB-supported project worked with private companies to provide clean water to cities in the People’s Republic of China.
23 May 2014 | Pakistan
Thanks to an ADB project, women in rural Pakistan are now using biogas to cook meals for their families, freeing their kitchens from unhealthy fumes and giving them more time for other activities.