- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
8 Mar 2013 | Kyrgyz Republic
A community-based early childhood development project has helped improve women's and children's health in rural communities of the Kyrgyz Republic.
8 Mar 2013 | Nepal
For many poor girls and their families in rural and remote areas of Nepal, a secondary education support project has put them on the right path to realizing their "dreams of a better future".
8 Mar 2013 | Uzbekistan
Bringing potable water and better sanitation to rural communities in Uzbekistan improves people's lives and empowers women to take charge of their lives.
18 Feb 2013 | China, People's Republic of
The Wenchuan Earthquake of 2008 shook mountainous Southwest People’s Republic of China so hard that some areas are still recovering, but a government effort assisted by ADB and other international organizations is rebuilding roads and communities.
16 Jan 2013 | Sri Lanka
After years of war, Sri Lanka's first expressway, from the national capital to a historic tourist center in the south, is hastening the country's return to normality through a boom in business.
11 Jan 2013 | China, People's Republic of
More than 100 subprojects in the People’s Republic of China’s Fujian Province reunite families separated by distant work, and bridge the income gap by promoting information, cooperation, and infrastructure for a wide range of businesses.
8 Jan 2013 | Sri Lanka
A regular supply of clean, potable water is making all the difference to a town in eastern Sri Lanka still recovering from the recently ended civil war.
7 Jan 2013 | China, People's Republic of
Guangdong Province in the south of the People’s Republic of China (PRC) is proving a fertile testing ground for efficient and environmentally friendly power alternatives to the fossil fuels behind its extraordinary economic growth, grim pollution, and increasingly severe energy shortages.
5 Dec 2012 | Sri Lanka
A community-based program to revive fresh-water fishing in rural Sri Lanka has helped the poor achieve self-sufficiency, while providing them with useful skills and knowledge-based training.
16 Nov 2012 | China, People's Republic of
In the People's Republic of China, a four-lane expressway - half of it bridges and tunnels - through one of the most biodiverse regions in the world is facilitating trade and raising incomes for farmers.