- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Search and download over 3,000 publications on a wide range of topics, from agriculture economics to urban water management. Find translations in Chinese, Russian, and other major languages used in the region. Most of the ADB publications may be downloaded for free, while hard copies can be ordered from ADB distributors or from the ADB headquarters in Manila. See FAQs for more details.
This book results from an international collaborative effort to explore and distil best practice approaches to flood risk management in challenging large scale and inter-related environments.
Basic Statistics 2013 contains the statistical indicators for 45 economies in the Asia and the Pacific Region. The publication covers the indicators of the Millennium Development Goals (MDG) such as the proportion of population living below $1.25 (PPP) a day, infant mortality rate, carbon dioxide emissions. It also contains data on basic economic indicators such as the gross domestic product (GDP), inflation rate, trade balance, external debt, fiscal balance, and others.
The report takes stock of progress since 2008 and shows whether ADB met its 2012 targets for delivery of outputs and outcomes, and improving operational and organizational effectiveness. The review found that the development effectiveness review process introduced in 2008 has successfully propagated a results culture across ADB.
This monograph will examine a range of policy, institutional, legal, and regulatory issues relating to reforms that will drive Asia’s economic and social transformation in its quest for a new Factory Asia model.
The 2012 Annual Report of the Board of Directors to the Board of Governors reviews ADB's operations, projects, internal administration, financial management and includes a separate report on the activities of the Special Funds of ADB. The report also contains chapters on regional, sectoral and thematic highlights.