Asia Economic Monitor - December 2003
The Asia Economic Monitor (AEM) is a semiannual review of emerging East Asia's growth, financial and corporate sector restructuring, and emerging policy issues. It covers the 10 Association of Southeast Asian Nations member countries plus the People's Republic of China and the Republic of Korea.
- Regional Overview
- Economic Performance in 2003
- Financial Restructuring and Prudential Indicators
- Economic Outlook, Risks, and Policy Issues
- (1) Are Capital Flows Starting to Return to the Crisis Countries?
- (2) Progress in Voluntary Corporate Workouts
- (3) Supervisory and Regulatory Reforms
- Country Chapters
- Brunei Darussalam
- China, People's Republic of
- Korea, Republic of
- Lao PDR
- Viet Nam