Asia Economic Monitor - December 2007
The Asia Economic Monitor (AEM) is a semiannual review of emerging East Asia's growth, financial vulnerability, and emerging policy issues. It covers the 10 members of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations; People's Republic of China; Hong Kong, China; Republic of Korea; and Taipei,China.
- Recent Economic Performance
- GDP Growth
- Balance of Payments
- Financial Markets and Exchange Rates
- Monetary and Fiscal Policy
- Assessment of Financial Vulnerability
- Economic Outlook for 2008, Risks and Policy Issues
- External Economic Environment
- Regional Economic Outlook for 2008
- Risks to the Outlook
- Policy Issues
- Special Section
- Can Emerging East Asia Weather Global Financial Instability?