Clean Energy Program: Accelerating Low-Carbon Development in Asia and the Pacific Region
This brochure outlines ADB's Clean Energy Program, a multipronged, umbrella program that seeks to help developing Asian countries meet their energy security needs, facilitate a transition to a low-carbon economy, bring about universal access to energy, and achieve ADB's vision of a region free of poverty.
The Clean Energy Program pursues these goals by supporting improved efficiency in the energy, transport, urban, and water sectors; aiding countries with the adoption and deployment of renewable energy sources; and improving access to energy for the poor, especially those in remote, rural areas.
- Major Milestones in the Evolution of ADB's Clean Energy Program
- Evolution of ADB's Clean Energy Program
- Leveraging Clean Energy Projects
- Aggregating Markets
- Promoting Large-Scale, Low-Carbon Technology Transfer and Deployment
- Innovative Financing
- Connecting Through Partnerships and Knowledge Sharing
- Delivering Quantifiable Results
- Financing a Low-Carbon Future
- The Facility
- Fund Resources and Donors
- CEFPF in Support of Clean Energy
- The Facility at Work in the Region