Core Agriculture Support Program Phase II 2011-2015
A more integrated, harmonious, prosperous, and equitable Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS) requires agriculture to be the lead contributing sector. Regional cooperation in the agriculture sector is guided by the Core Agriculture Support Program (CASP), which is implemented by the Working Group on Agriculture. Under CASP Phase I (2006-2010), GMS member countries expanded agriculture trading, resulting in sizable gains in the global market. The current CASP Phase II (2011-2015) addresses issues on expanding cross-border trade in agri-food products, climate change mitigation and adaptation, and promotion of inclusive supply chain to enhance food security.
- Executive Summary
- Toward New Strategic Directions of the Greater Mekong Subregion
- Greater Mekong Subregion Agriculture Sector
- Beyond the Core Agriculture Support Program Phase I
- Background of Core Agriculture Support Program Phase II
- Foundation of Core Agriculture Support Program Phase II