- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
The Drive for Development: Impact Stories from Bhutan
|Type:||Brochures and Flyers|
The stories here detail several ADB-supported projects that have extended transportation and electricity networks, modernized financial services, expanded small business, and helped workers earn the expertise they need to thrive in Bhutan's growing economy.
Paving the Way to Prosperity
- Road improvements have made life better for truck drivers, shopkeepers, farmers and many others.
Light in the Countryside
- A broad approach to Bhutan’s complex power challenges has kept people healthier, allowed children to learn better and fueled a nascent tech boom.
Open for Business
- Bhutan’s financial system is a fundamental building block for both the private sector and economic growth.
Homegrown Career Opportunities
- Expanded vocational training fills a yawning gap in indigenous skills, so that vulnerable people can earn the expertise to keep pace with Bhutan’s fast-growing economy.
16 Loans Fuel Small-Business Powerhouses
Entrepreneurialism has a vital role to play in economic development, and loans can increase the chance of small-business success.
- Entrepreneurialism has a vital role to play in economic development, and loans can increase the chance of small-business success.