Gender Equality Results Case Studies: Bangladesh
This publication is part of the commitment of the Asian Development Bank (ADB) to document gender equality results in its operations. It presents case studies in ADB priority sectors: urban development, rural infrastructure, and education. The case studies provide an overview of gender issues, design features, and implementation arrangements that contributed to achieving gender-related targets in six ADB projects.
- Second Participatory Livestock Development Project
- Rural Infrastructure Improvement Project II (RIIP-II)
- Urban Governance and Infrastructure Improvement (Sector) Project (UGIIP)
- Secondary Towns Integrated Flood Protection Project II (STIFPP-II)
- Small-Scale Water Resources Development Sector Project II (SSWR-II)
- Teaching Quality Improvement (TQI) in Secondary Education