Hardship and Poverty in the Pacific
This report aims to further the analysis, awareness, and understanding of the nature and extent of poverty and to draw attention to the importance of developing and, more importantly, implementing measures and strategies to ensure equitable growth and hardship alleviation in the Pacific developing member countries.
- Defining Hardship and Poverty
- Perceptions of the People
- Millennium Development Goals and Other Poverty Indicators
- Are National Strategies Relevant to Poverty Reduction?
- A Framework for Strategies and Priorities for Poverty Reduction
- A Preferred Strategy for a Modern State