Highlights of the 2013 Annual Meeting Knowledge Sharing and Partnership Events
The ADB Annual Meeting 2013 theme of ‘Development through Empowerment’ provided an opportunity for stakeholders to discuss various approaches that would foster broad-based benefits and opportunities for all.
The ADB Annual Meeting 2013 theme of 'Development through Empowerment' provided an opportunity for stakeholders to discuss various approaches that would foster broad-based benefits and opportunities for all. The knowledge sharing and partnership events program featured distinguished speakers and generated a high level of interest and enthusiasm over a range of development and economic topics.
The meeting gathered nearly five thousand participants, including finance ministers, central bankers, policy makers, business leaders, renowned academics, civil society organizations, and media.
- ADB Seminar Series
- Governors' Seminar: Beyond Factory Asia: Fueling Growth in a Changing World
- Urban Asia: Financing Livable Cities
- Towards Developing and Implementing an Integrated Disaster Risk Management in Asia and the Pacific
- Jobs and Skills in the 21st Century
- Asia: The Road to Becoming a Knowledge Economy
- Global Partnership for Addressing Development Challenges in Asia and the Pacific
- Key Challenges and Policy Implications of Industrial Diversification in Asia
- ADB Results Framework 2008-2012: How Did We Score?
- Managing Inflation in an Era of Commodity Price Volatility
- Delivering Effective Public Services
- Regional Cooperation and Integration in a Changing World
- Progress of Myanmar's Socio-Economic Reform
- Connecting South Asia and Southeast Asia
- Partnership with Africa and Latin America for Inclusive Growth: Role of Developing Asia
- Mobilizing Long-Term Financing for Infrastructure
- Sponsored Events
- Apps for Asia: Redesigning Development Through Technology
- Asia Financing Asia: Funding Infrastructure from Within
- Collaborative Innovation
- Funding India's Infrastructure - Opportunities and Challenges
- Will the Eurozone and US Economies Derail Asia Pacific's Growth?
- Financing Universal Health Coverage
- Sustainable Project Effectiveness and Cost Recovery for Public-Private-Partnership Projects
- Financial Development in Asia
- Civil Society Program
- Host Country Events
- India Day: Next Wave of Inclusive Growth
- Innovation for Inclusion
- Indian Financial Markets: Fueling the Growth of the Indian Economy