Journal of Greater Mekong Subregion Development Studies - December 2004
This is the inaugural issue of the Journal of Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS) Development Studies. It is published under the auspices of the Phnom Penh Plan (PPP) for Development Management, a recent capacity building initiative of GMS countries supported by the Asian Development Bank and the New Zealand Agency for International Development. Enhancing skills and knowledge of middle and senior GMS civil servants is at the heart of the PPP. The journal seeks to complement this effort by promoting a better understanding of GMS development issues. It is a multi-disciplinary publication that focuses on the socioeconomic development of the GMS, especially on aspects concerning subregional cooperation.
- Training Needs Analysis for Development in the Greater Mekong Subregion
- Building Competitiveness through Cross-Border Cooperation In Cambodia And Thailand
- Women and Men's Perceptions of Borders and States: The Case of Fish Trade on the Thai-Cambodian Border
- Economic Interventions in the Fight against Hiv/Aids: A Case Study of Northeast Thailand
- Do Tropical Gangsters Have Good Intentions? A Comparative Review