Pacific Studies Series: Pacific Trade Issues
This report summarizes the issues on trade policy in the Asian Development Bank (ADB)'s Pacific developing member countries (PDMCs), as raised in earlier ADB Pacific Studies Series reports (ADB 1998, 1999) and discusses recent developments in trade policy and trade matters of interest to the PDMCs.
- Executive Summary
- Summary of Earlier ADB Analyses
- Trade Agreements Among Small Developing Countries
- Trade Agreements with Large Developed Countries
- Multilateral Trade Liberalization
- Discussions on Topical Trade Issues