- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
A Portrait of Development: Impact Stories from Bangladesh
|Type:||Brochures and Flyers|
Covering projects in the areas of rural livelihood, health, finance, infrastructure, and water, the brochure narrates the stories of people whose lives have been transformed by innovative ways of delivering services, such as clean tap water and better transport facilities.
Keeping Education’s Promise
- Bangladesh has high primary school enrollment rates and equally high dropout rates for older students. A revitalization of the country’s education system aims to keep students in school.
Credit, Knowledge, Infrastructure—A Winning Mix
- A project in rural Bangladesh provides farmers with training, applied research data, and price information to help them maximize returns and increase the quality of produce.
A Mobile Revolution
- ADB assistance to Grameen Telecom has helped provide mobility and connectivity to more than 23 million subscribers in Bangladesh—and changed their lives.
Pipe Dreams Become a Reality
- Residents in the Chittagong Hill Tracts communities of Bangladesh are piping their way out of disease and poverty.
The Vital Signs of Accessible Health Care
- Local governments and nongovernment organizations come together to fight maternal and child mortality in Bangladesh.
A Bridge to School
- New bridges are making travel easier across the hills of Bangladesh, and helping children stay in school.
Women Thrive in Local Business
- In the Chittagong Hill Tracts poor rural women are transforming themselves into successful entrepreneurs.