- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Browse and search for publications by entering the title of the ADB publication or keywords in the search box. You may narrow your search results by clicking on publication type, country, or subject. The results may be further filtered by series, language, and year.
Results 1-10 of 4092
Under the Performance-Based Allocation (PBA) Policy, ADB gauges the relative performance of eligible borrowers with access to the ADF by conducting annual country performance assessments (CPAs). This annual report provides information on the conduct and results of the 2013 assessments.
The ADB Cooperation with Civil Society Biennial Report 2011–2012 presents an overview of ADB’s work with CSOs and documents CSO cooperation in ADB-financed projects, policies, and programs.
This report summarizes Accountability Mechanism operations during 2013 within the context of specific ADB-assisted projects.
Know more about the background, objectives and diverse applications of ADB's Results-Based Lending program.
This book deals with the trends and key drivers of inequality in Asia and the Pacific, and how Asian countries should respond to it.
ADB's Asian Development Outlook (ADO) 2014 projects that developing Asia's growth will increase from 6.1% in 2013 to 6.2% in 2014 and 6.4% in 2015.
ADB is undertaking a midterm review (MTR) of Strategy 2020 to prepare itself to meet the challenges of a transforming Asia and Pacific. The MTR analyzes lessons learned through the implementation of Strategy 2020 and assesses the existing and emerging development challenges of developing member countries.
This report compares the administrative frameworks, functions, and performances of tax administration bodies in 22 jurisdictions in Asia and the Pacific.
This publication presents the 2011 Asia and the Pacific regional purchasing power parities and summary results of real GDP and its major components for 23 participating economies.
This case study documents HIV prevention work on the Longbai Expressway in Guangxi, People’s Republic of China, during June 2008–April 2011, supplemented by additional information from the Wukun Expressway in Yunnan Province.