- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Browse and search for publications by entering the title of the ADB publication or keywords in the search box. You may narrow your search results by clicking on publication type, country, or subject. The results may be further filtered by series, language, and year.
Results 1-10 of 4355
This guidance note ensures that advice related to poverty and social dimension issues in urban projects is relevant and timely, addresses the key poverty and social concerns, maximizes opportunities for positive outcomes, reduces or mitigates risks of negative impacts, and is well-integrated throughout the project cycle.
This book compares and contrasts the theoretical paradigm and empirical evidence on merits of capital account liberalization and the role of capital account management.
This paper analyzes the World Trade Organization’s Trade Policy Review: Cambodia.
This paper examines the relationship between fiscal policy and inclusive growth in Latin America with a view to drawing relevant policy lessons for developing Asia.
Highlighting 10 years of Asian Development Bank's Accountability Mechanism.
This paper studies the behavior of business cycles in Asia.
This paper attempts to measure the fiscal flexibility of the economies in the Asia and Pacific region using a composite fiscal flexibility index.
This paper examines the constraints faced by Nepal in participating in regional and global value chains.
This report summarizes results of the workshop “Sustainable Vocational Training toward Industrial Upgrading and Economic Transformation” held on 2-5 December 2013 in Beijing and Guangzhou, the People’s Republic of China.
Three case studies in this paper illustrate some of the secondary consequences of the search for energy security and its relationship to regional trade and cooperation.