- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Browse and search for publications by entering the title of the ADB publication or keywords in the search box. You may narrow your search results by clicking on publication type, country, or subject. The results may be further filtered by series, language, and year.
Results 1-10 of 4276
This semiannual progress report covers the period January to June 2014 and presents the performance of the Water Financing Partnership Facility for the year against the annual work program and the cumulative performance as of 30 June 2014.
The report provides the guidance, methods, data, and analyses needed to assess water availability and needs in micro watersheds.
This fourth study of Pacific state-owned enterprise (SOE) performance assesses SOEs’ impact on island countries outside the Pacific. It evaluates SOEs in Cabo Verde, Fiji, Jamaica, the Marshall Islands, Mauritius, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, and Tonga - identifying key performance drivers and reform strategies to guide future policy action.
This publication focuses on state building and institutional strengthening framework which will help enhance ADB’s effectiveness in fragile and conflict-affected situations.
This issue presents a customized risk management framework to enhance ADB's effectiveness in fragile and conflict-affected situations.
This publication provides steps on how to understand the local context of a fragile country and how to come up with practical knowledge that could feed into development strategies, programs, and projects.
This joint study of the Asian Development Bank and the International Labour Organization examines the impact of the ASEAN Economic Community on labor.
The Key Indicators for Asia and the Pacific 2014 presents the latest key statistics on development issues concerning the economies of Asia and the Pacific to a wide audience, including policy makers, development practitioners, government officials, researchers, students, and the general public.
This case study on the Philippines is based on the National Urban Assessments framework for developing strategic policy options and targeted investments in the urban sector. This publication shows how the framework acts as a tool for conducting rapid urban assessments at both national and urban region levels for developing member countries.
This paper examines the status, future prospects, environmental implications, investment and infrastructure requirements, and risks of alternative energy sources such as solar resource, wind power, and unconventional gas.