- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Browse and search for publications by entering the title of the ADB publication or keywords in the search box. You may narrow your search results by clicking on publication type, country, or subject. The results may be further filtered by series, language, and year.
Results 1-10 of 4223
This issue of the e-Quarterly Research Bulletin focuses on inequality in Asia and the Pacific and a theme chapter of Asian Development Outlook 2014 - fiscal policy for inclusive growth.
This final report on the review of ADB's project classification system (PCS) introduces and describes the revised system. The review was undertaken in response to the evolving development needs of the region and changes in ADB operations, and further aligns the PCS with ADB's long-term strategy objectives under Strategy 2020 and its development results framework.
This book is a case study of the Manila Water Company, which demonstrates successful utility reform in the urban water sector in the Philippines.
Developing Asia’s outlook remains on track despite slower-than-expected first quarter growth in the United States. The region is projected to grow steadily at 6.2% in 2014 and 6.4% in 2015, the same rates envisaged in Asian Development Outlook 2014.
This paper provides a cross-country analysis of social protection programs in Southeast Asia.
This is a case study of utility twinning under the Water Operators Partnerships Program, ADB's knowledge sharing initiative, involving Maynilad, an experienced mentor utility from the Philippines and a recipient utility, Khulna WASA of Bangladesh.
This is a case study of utility twinning under the Water Operators Partnerships Program, ADB's knowledge sharing initiative, involving Australia’s Hunter Water utility and a recipient utility, Water PNG (Papua New Guinea).
This brochure describes ADB's Water Operators Partnerships initiative in Asia, a water utility twinning program designed to promote knowledge sharing and build the capacity of water utilities. The program brings together an experienced, efficient utility (known as the mentor) and a utility needing help to improve its services (known as the recipient).
This policy note focuses on reforms to increase labor productivity, health care services for an aging population, and measures to face the increasing dependency ratio.