- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Browse and search for publications by entering the title of the ADB publication or keywords in the search box. You may narrow your search results by clicking on publication type, country, or subject. The results may be further filtered by series, language, and year.
Results 1-10 of 4319
This report explains how information and communication technology applications in the Asian Development Bank’s development projects in South Asia helped improve governance in the region while highlighting the key lessons learned from these projects.
Three case studies in this paper illustrate some of the secondary consequences of the search for energy security and its relationship to regional trade and cooperation.
This brochure provides basic information about the International Public Asset Management Company Forum (IPAF).
This report provides an overview of the technical assistance under phase 1 of the Pilot Program for Climate Resilience in Tajikistan completed in 2010.
This issue features the Western Yunnan Roads Development project in the People's Republic of China (PRC), which was launched to connect the rural, mountainous areas of Western Yunnan to the PRC’s regional centers, as well as to the Greater Mekong Subregion.
The paper finds that energy efficiency policies in Asia are expected to have a positive impact on private consumption, government expenditures, and investment.
This book studies the key trends in the Asia-Pacific region in terms of disaster incidence, sources of vulnerability and social and economic challenges.
The Asia Bond Monitor reviews recent developments in East Asian local currency bond markets along with the outlook, risks, and policy options. It covers the 10 members of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations plus the People’s Republic of China; Hong Kong, China; and the Republic of Korea.
This volume shows that the practice of contract farming has been improving lives in rural areas in various parts of Asia, especially of small-scale farmers who now have assured markets for their produce.
The paper examines the current status and future prospects of the electricity sectors and key policy issues in the People’s Republic of China, India, Japan, and the Republic of Korea.