- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Browse and search for publications by entering the title of the ADB publication or keywords in the search box. You may narrow your search results by clicking on publication type, country, or subject. The results may be further filtered by series, language, and year.
Results 1-10 of 3938
The 2012 Annual Report of the Japan Fund for Poverty Reduction (JFPR) presents the background and rationale, implementation progress, and achievements of the JFPR. It is the 12th such report and covers the period 1 January–31 December 2012.
The 12th Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC) Ministerial Conference was held on 23-24 October 2013 in Astana, Kazakhstan.
This statement sets out the principles and procedures applicable to the procurement of consulting services for Transaction Advisory Services (TAS) provided by ADB when such consultants and consulting entities are financed entirely from client resources.
This edition of the Pacific Economic Monitor updates 2013 and 2014 GDP growth and inflation projections for ADB's Pacific developing member countries. The theme of the policy brief included in this issue is the economics of climate change in the Pacific.
This paper reviews empowerment channels that help improve the quality and efficiency of public service delivery in developing Asia. It puts together available microeconomic evidence to support three broad categories of empowerment: voice, exit, and information.
An overview of the use of information and communication technology in tax administration, with a particular focus on electronic taxpayer services, in Asia and the Pacific.
Developing Asia is set to benefit as further signs emerge of growth momentum in the advanced economies. The region is poised to meet the 2013 and 2014 growth forecasts in Asian Development Outlook 2013 Update, though the subregional contributions to growth have changed.
This document contains the proceedings from the high-level forum, Building Resilience to Fragility in Asia and the Pacific, that was held by the Asian Development Bank (ADB) and the Australian Agency for International Development (AusAID) in Manila in June 2013.
This book examines the experience of successful economic corridor development of different regions.
This book analyzes the barriers and impediments to realizing the ASEAN Economic Community by 2015.