- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Browse and search for publications by entering the title of the ADB publication or keywords in the search box. You may narrow your search results by clicking on publication type, country, or subject. The results may be further filtered by series, language, and year.
Results 1-10 of 4033
The Gender Tip Sheets are a reference guide for staff and consultants of ADB and its developing members for conceptualizing, designing, and implementing gender inclusive projects. This issue focuses on the critical role of women in disaster risk management
This tool kit aims to guide staff and consultants of ADB in conceptualizing and designing gender-responsive public policy and projects to support micro, small, and medium-sized enterprise development.
The 2013 Multitranche Financing Facility (MFF) Annual Report provides an update on the portfolio and implementation status of Asian Development Bank (ADB) MFFs during 2013.
This paper seeks the approval of the Asian Development Bank (ADB) Board of Directors to extend the pilot period of the project design facility (PDF), with modifications, until 31 December 2017.
Know more about the background, objectives and diverse applications of ADB's Results-Based Lending program.
The Board of Directors of the Asian Development Bank has adopted these regulations for the administration of the Asian Development Fund and its resources.
This study examines the system of tariffs in Mongolia for the use of railway infrastructure that is needed to enable liberalization of the freight market.
During 30 years of partnership, ADB has helped improve the welfare of the people of Bhutan though programmes in the power sector, transport, trade, urbanization, finance, education and the environment.
This report provides a descriptive overview of 50 payments for environmental services schemes in operation in grasslands and other grazing lands worldwide and in Mongolia.
This paper examines the relationship between growth in labor productivity and poverty reduction through the lens of structural change.