- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Browse and search for publications by entering the title of the ADB publication or keywords in the search box. You may narrow your search results by clicking on publication type, country, or subject. The results may be further filtered by series, language, and year.
Results 1-10 of 4240
This fifth annual report on the development effectiveness of ADB’s private sector operations reviews how the Private Sector Operations Department has contributed to promoting ADB’s development effectiveness agenda.
The Action Plan sets out a detailed operational and organizational agenda to translate outcomes of ADB's Midterm Review (MTR) of Strategy 2020 into specific actions.
This book investigates long-term development issues for members of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN).
This report analyzes the bottlenecks in local public finance management in the People's Republic of China by focusing on local budgeting, debt management and taxation, and suggestions for policy options.
This publication records the impacts of ADB-assisted projects in Nepal’s inclusive development process from 2010- 2012. ADB has provided assistance in several sectors including agriculture and natural resources, transportation and information and communication technology, energy, water and sanitation, urban development, education, finance and governance.
This final report on the review of ADB's project classification system (PCS) introduces and describes the revised system. The review was undertaken in response to the evolving development needs of the region and changes in ADB operations, and further aligns the PCS with ADB's long-term strategy objectives under Strategy 2020 and its development results framework.
This paper calculates energy security, sustainability, and affordability from 2010 to 2035 for the Asia and Pacific region. It then assesses the potential benefits of integrating energy systems within the region.
This issue of the e-Quarterly Research Bulletin focuses on inequality in Asia and the Pacific and a theme chapter of Asian Development Outlook 2014 - fiscal policy for inclusive growth.
This book is a case study of the Manila Water Company, which demonstrates successful utility reform in the urban water sector in the Philippines.
Developing Asia’s outlook remains on track despite slower-than-expected first quarter growth in the United States. The region is projected to grow steadily at 6.2% in 2014 and 6.4% in 2015, the same rates envisaged in Asian Development Outlook 2014.