Social Assistance and Conditional Cash Transfers: Proceedings of the Regional Workshop
The regional workshop, held on 23-24 July 2009 at ADB, brought together people from ADB, its developing member countries, partner development agencies, research institutes, and civil society organizations to share their views and experience on social protection and its modalities, especially the conditional cash transfers (CCTs). The regional workshop served as a forum for discussing ideas, experiences, and information on social assistance and CCTs.
- Workshop Highlights and Executive Summary
- Social Protection and the Foundations of Conditional Cash Transfers
- Social Assistance in Asia and the Pacific
- Country Experience, Benefits, and Challenges of Conditional Cash Transfers
- Summary, Lessons from, and the Future of Conditional Cash Transfers