Sri Lanka: A Partnership for Prosperity
From 1968 to 2011, the Asian Development Bank (ADB) approved 157 loans amounting to $5.3 billion and 245 technical assistance projects amounting to $115 million for Sri Lanka. ADB supports the government's efforts in the post-conflict reconstruction of the northern and eastern provinces. In addition, ADB's interventions will continue to focus on five sectors - transport, energy, water supply and sanitation, education, and public sector management. ADB remains committed in supporting the government's efforts toward making Sri Lanka's growth socially inclusive and environmentally sustainable.
- Sri Lanka Development Indicators
- Sri Lanka and ADB: Alleviating Poverty
- ADB's Contribution to Development and Poverty Reduction
- Improving Operational Effectiveness and Services
- Future Challenges and Goals