Vanuatu: Agriculture and Fisheries Sector Review 2000
Vanuatu is rich in natural resources and has the potential to develop its agriculture and fisheries sectors to competitive levels.
This report reviews the performance of the agriculture and fisheries sectors over the last 20 years, analyzes the development opportunities and constraints, and the institutional capacity constraints and proposes appropriate sector strategies, based on Vanuatu's comparative advantages.
- Overview of Agriculture and Fisheries
- Development Opportunities
- Development Constraints
- Institutional Capacity in Agriculture
- Institutional Capacity in Fisheries
- Recommended Policy Reforms and Technical Assistance