Water Voices Documentaries: Testing Audience Impact in Poor Communities
ADB's Water Awareness Team showed the Water Voices documentary 'Tinagong Paraiso' ('Hidden Paradise') in two poor communities in the Philippines and held focus group discussions after the viewing to analyze the video's immediate effects on the residents' knowledge and attitudes, and to assess the Water Voices documentary series' potential in influencing community practices.
This study is no. 14 in the Water for All publication series.
- Research Methodology
- The Focus Group Communities
- Survey on Water and Sanitation
- Survey on Television and Video
- Impact of 'Hidden Paradise'
- Conclusions and Recommendations