- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
16 Oct 2013
Innovative solutions for food security can help feed 9 billion people by 2050.
25 Sep 2013
New rice varieties are being developed and water-saving cultivation technologies promoted to help feed Asia's growing populations.
5 Sep 2013
ADB bolsters food security in Asia and the Pacific by helping countries improve the productivity, connectivity, and resilience of food supply chains.
5 Sep 2013
A new ADB study says that while Asia's economic growth and structural transformation deepen the complexity in managing limited natural resources for food security, many pockets of Asia continue to struggle with high levels of poverty and poor nutrition.
24 Jul 2013
Persistent gender inequalities that prevail in the Asia-Pacific region constrain women’s potential for contributing more effectively to agriculture, rural development, food and nutrition security, which undermine the region’s goal of long-term food security.
18 Jun 2013
Space technology is providing vital information that helps address development challenges in Asia and the Pacific.
5 Jun 2013
Tuna is one of the most sought-after fish species, on the verge of becoming dangerously scarce after four decades of overfishing. A sustainable fishery industry can help replenish the tuna stock in the ocean while at the same time guarantee food security and the livelihood of coastal communities in Asia and the Pacific.
5 Jun 2013
Sustainable food production and consumption can help conserve the environment while meeting the needs of Asia's growing population.
5 Jun 2013
As we celebrate World Environment Day, how you value your food can help shape a sustainable future.
17 May 2013
Natural disasters, such as storms, floods and drought, could derail the region's economic growth and poverty reduction efforts unless measures are put in place to reduce disaster risk, strengthen community resiliency, and improve preparedness.