- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
27 Jan 2010
A project in rural Bangladesh provides farmers with training, data, and price information to help them maximize returns and increase the quality of produce.
1 Dec 2009
Minanto has over 25 years experience in Indonesia's irrigation sector. He started as an Operations and Maintenance specialist working on provincial institutional capacity building, procedures, and integrated O&M approaches to sustain irrigation systems.
31 May 2009
A reliable source of irrigated water has helped farmers in Indonesia raise the living standards of their families.
31 May 2009
In Indonesia, farm-to-market roads, and irrigation and microfinance projects help 400,000 poor households transcend poverty.
31 Oct 2008
Asia’s older generation still recall barely surviving an epic storm and the famine that followed. The future is looking worrisome again with with stronger and more frequent calamities.
29 Aug 2008
Improved roads in Papua New Guinea provide better access to markets, schools, and hospitals for communities hidden from the world until a few decades ago.
29 Aug 2008
Lighthouses guide big and small ships through Papua New Guinea's uncharted and often unsafe waters, boosting night fishing, trade, and shipping.
10 Mar 2008
Two-dozen shoreline villages in Papua New Guinea take charge of their marine resources, and make some sacrifices to reverse the tide of exploitation.
31 Jan 2008
Household wastewater pollution, over-fishing, and mangrove destruction were pushing the sea's resources to its limits, prompting villagers to adopt environment-friendly practices. This is their story.