- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
12 Nov 2010
Bangladesh, with support from ADB, is stepping up efforts to upgrade rural roads and market facilities to improve growth and livelihood opportunities, and to cut poverty in underdeveloped areas.
10 Nov 2010
ADB is to help Jiangxi Province, in the People's Republic of China, develop eco-friendly measures to sustainably manage its forests, which are under threat from over-exploitation.
26 Oct 2010
Partnerships and regional cooperation are critical to help stop biodiversity loss and ecosystem degradation in the Asia and Pacific region, ADB Vice-President Ursula Schaefer-Preuss said today.
25 Oct 2010
ADB's Board of Directors today approved a $108 million assistance package to upgrade rural roads and irrigation systems in some of Viet Nam's poorest areas.
20 Oct 2010
India's Assam state will receive ADB assistance to combat flooding and erosion, which regularly cause large economic losses and social upheaval in one of the country's poorest regions.
13 Oct 2010
Asia's ageing irrigation systems must be revitalized to produce more crops with less water in the face of the region's surging demand for food, a rising population, and stressed water resources, say new studies released at a conference here today.
24 Sep 2010
ADB is to help finance a major upgrade of rural roads in some of Cambodia's poorest provinces as part of a project that will also address growing road safety and climate change challenges.
23 Sep 2010
ADB, the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, and the International Fund for Agriculture Development have joined forces to tackle widespread hunger and build food security throughout the Asia and Pacific region.
23 Sep 2010
ADB is providing loans, grants and technical assistance of nearly $34 million to help Cambodia improve the management of its water resources and to upgrade irrigation services to strengthen food security and cut poverty.
22 Sep 2010
Bangladesh is to receive financial assistance from ADB to help make the delivery of public services more efficient and transparent.