- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Latest News Releases
6 Feb 2014
It is critical that Asia’s precious but increasingly scarce water resources are managed in a coordinated way to ensure the region has not only sufficient water but also enough food and energy to meet its needs, ADB President Takehiko Nakao said today.
20 Nov 2013
ADB is providing emergency humanitarian assistance of $3 million from its Asia Pacific Disaster Response Facility to help Cambodia recover from devastating floods that have affected 1.7 million people and caused an estimated $1 billion in damage.
30 Oct 2013
Asia’s economies coped fairly well with the food crisis of 2007–2012, but stagnating agricultural productivity and increasingly extreme weather are putting the region at great risk of sustained higher level food prices, says a report on food security in Asia.
25 Sep 2013
ADB will help overhaul a 45-year-old, inefficient water supply system in Bukhara and Navoi provinces in Uzbekistan, that will secure reliable irrigation to 6,500 farms and provide drinking water access to 725,000 consumers.
5 Sep 2013
Asia and the Pacific's drive for food security has focused too narrowly on quantity, with a surge in obesity and still high levels of malnutrition in some countries highlighting the need for a new approach, says a new ADB study.
26 Aug 2013
The Government of Cambodia and ADB today signed loan agreements worth $70 million to expand the country’s rice sector and promote reforms in the finance sector.
26 Aug 2013
Up to 6,000 farmers in Gujarat, India could attain higher revenues from their crops with the construction of cold storage facilities for fruits and vegetables by Champion Agro using $18.4 million in funding from ADB.
24 Jul 2013
Labor and land ownership laws throughout the Asia-Pacific region must change if women are to reach their full potential as farmers and food production workers, says a new report prepared jointly by ADB and the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations.
27 Jun 2013
ADB has approved loans of $55 million to help Cambodia transform the predominantly subsistence rice sector into a commercially oriented industry, while taking care of land and water resources.
17 Jun 2013
Government officials, business leaders, and representatives from ADB are gathering today for a four-day conference to discuss ways to make the economies of the Greater Mekong Subregion more environmentally friendly.