- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
18 Jun 2010
ADB will provide $72 million in further assistance to Nepal for an ongoing program aimed at helping poor and isolated rural communities access credit and financial services.
25 May 2010
ADB President Haruhiko Kuroda and Minister of Finance Omar Zakhilwal met in Kabul on Tuesday to discuss ADB support for major infrastructure projects in Afghanistan's transport, energy, agriculture and irrigation sectors.
21 Apr 2010
ADB is extending a $200 million loan to help People's Republic of China's Heilongjiang province improve its road transport sector.
21 Apr 2010
ADB's Board of Directors approved a $100 million concessional loan to rehabilitate one of Viet Nam's oldest and largest irrigation and drainage systems located in the heart of the Red-Thai Binh river basin.
19 Apr 2010
The People's Republic of China's drive to expand the use of biogas energy generated from waste materials is getting support from a $66.08 million ADB loan.
22 Feb 2010
ADB and Daiwa Securities Group announced today ADB's planned issuance of its inaugural Water Bond to finance its work in the water sector in Asia and the Pacific.
13 Jan 2010
Viet Nam's low-lying and flood-prone Mekong Delta region will get support from Australia and ADB to help cope with the potentially devastating impacts of climate change.
21 Dec 2009
The People's Republic of China will receive $100 million dollar loan from the Asian Development Bank to develop small towns and cities in Shanxi province, a move that will provide new jobs and help narrow the urban-rural income gap.
17 Dec 2009
The People's Republic of China is getting a $100 million ADB loan to help boost the incomes of poor farmers in Shanxi province and to ease strains on the environment caused by traditional agricultural practices.
15 Dec 2009
Isolated rural villages in Sri Lanka will be connected to provincial road networks through an innovative project that will work closely with local governments to employ poor villagers, particularly women, to rehabilitate and maintain rural access roads in their area.