- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
30 Jul 2009
ADB is assisting the six member-countries of the Coral Triangle Initiative strengthen coastal and marine ecosystems management through a $2.3-million technical assistance.
8 Jul 2009
ADB is providing a $3.45 million technical assistance grant to Cambodia to help diversify and boost the incomes of thousands of marginal farmers, small land holders, and poor householders living in and around the resource-rich Tonle Sap Basin.
22 Jun 2009
Sharecroppers, women, and other marginal groups living in one of India's poorest states will receive new employment and income opportunities under an ADB, Government of Japan-funded project.
15 May 2009
ADB has welcomed the decision by six Asia and Pacific nations to endorse a Coral Triangle Initiative agreement that lays out a plan of action to ensure the sustainability of their shared coastal and marine resources.
29 Apr 2009
A US$750,000 grant from ADB will assist Bangladesh in implementing a planned multi-million loan project in 2010 that will improve irrigation services and further enhance the country's water sector as a whole.
27 Apr 2009
Southeast Asia, one of the most vulnerable regions in the world to climate change, faces a poorer future unless global warming is controlled, says a new ADB study.
21 Apr 2009
Cambodia's drive to boost rural incomes and provide job skills for unemployed youth in some of its poorest communities are being supported by ADB and the Government of Japan.
21 Apr 2009
A US$25.6 million grant from ADB will help restore economic activity to parts of Nepal devastated by last year's monsoon floods.
23 Mar 2009
A loan from ADB will be used to improve the safety, quality, and quantity of Viet Nam's commercial food crops, and provide alternative and clean energy supply to households.
20 Mar 2009
The National Agro Foundation is putting in place agricultural technologies and livelihood and training programs that have the potential to benefit millions of small farmers in India, says Foundation Managing Trustee S. S. Rajsekar.