- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
1 Jul 2014
The needs of a growing population of young people are shaping education policies in Asian countries, explains ADB education expert Jouko Sarvi.
1 Jul 2014
South Asia needs to invest more in education and skills training to improve economic opportunities for its growing youth population.
10 Jun 2014
An ADB-supported project in Indonesia is helping people get the skills needed to find good-paying jobs.
16 Jan 2014
Asian nations are struggling to create elite universities without leaving behind the millions of their citizens who just need a college education.
9 Dec 2013
Information and communications technology is both an engine of growth for developing countries and a tool for training today's youth to become the workforce of tomorrow. Here are 12 things to know about technology and youth skills development in Asia and the Pacific.
9 Dec 2013
Too many youth in Asia and the Pacific are failing to develop the right skills for today's job market. Here's a by-the-numbers look at the status of youth employment and training in Asia and the Pacific.
9 Dec 2013
The 2013 ADB International Skills Development Forum looks at the need to address youth unemployment and a growing mismatch between education and jobs requirements in the Asia and Pacific region, focusing on the efforts of governments and the private sector and the role of information and communications technology.
24 Sep 2013
Higher education is evolving rapidly in Asia and the Pacific region, as students and teachers learn to deal with issues like quality of instruction, affordability, accessibility, and relevance to the requirements of Asia’s labor market.
9 Aug 2013
ADB helped Viet Nam improve its vocational and technical education system to meet the growing demand for skilled industry workers in the country.
17 Apr 2013
A hydropower energy project in Central Viet Nam has disrupted the lives of an isolated ethnic minority, but offers better health care and educational opportunities for a bright future.