- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
19 Feb 2007
ADB is supporting a regional knowledge center focused on public finance that opens today in Manila.
10 Jan 2007
More than two years after the tsunami devastated countries around the Indian Ocean, reconstruction efforts in India are progressing well, according to a new report published jointly by ADB, the UN, and World Bank.
9 Jan 2007
ADB will support secondary school teacher education in Viet Nam with a $34 million loan.
19 Dec 2006
ADB is lending US$50 million to help the Government of Indonesia improve the quality and sustainability of madrasah education.
12 Dec 2006
The People's Republic of China can help redress global payments imbalances by addressing its domestic challenges such as social development, income disparities between rural and urban areas and environmental degradation, ADB Vice President Lawrence Greenwood said.
11 Dec 2006
ADB is backing a comprehensive program that will help restructure Nepal's primary and secondary education system.
7 Dec 2006
A US$1.5 million grant from ADB's Japan Fund for Poverty Reduction, funded by the Government of Japan, will help expand learning opportunities for the youth of ethnic minority groups in Viet Nam.
2 Nov 2006
Two ADB loans totaling US$115 million will help improve the quality and relevance of secondary education in Bangladesh, while increasing poor students' access to schools.
27 Oct 2006
ADB is partnering with Beijing's Tsinghua University in establishing a regional knowledge hub in China on climate change, under an agreement signed in Beijing.
16 Oct 2006
ADB's new assistance strategy for the Lao People's Democratic Republic in 2007-2011 follows the Government