- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Latest News Releases
21 Aug 2014
ADB has raised Rs3 billion (about $50 million) from its maiden issuance of offshore Indian rupee-linked bonds. This issuance is the first bond issued under ADB’s $500 million offshore rupee-linked bond program and aims to deepen India’s capital markets.
4 Aug 2014
ADB, ORIX Corporation and Robeco Institutional Asset Management B.V. today announced the formation of Asia Climate Partners, a joint venture that will undertake commercially-oriented private equity investments across a variety of environmentally supportive, low-carbon transactions throughout Asia.
21 Jul 2014
PNG’s Nationwide Microbank and ADB's Pacific Private Sector Development Initiative have agreed to join forces to assist women in two small fishing villages to gain entrepreneurial skills and take their produce to market.
3 Jul 2014
ADB is providing a loan package to a private sector bank to help address the funding gap of micro-, small- and medium-sized enterprises, and to a financing company to support the nascent leasing sector in Mongolia.
2 Jul 2014
A Rs.100 million equity investment from ADB will enable Hippocampus Learning Centers (HLC) to expand its preschool programs to over 700 villages in Karnataka by 2016.
1 Jul 2014
ADB is helping Mongolia’s micro-, small- and medium-sized enterprises (MSME) get better access to bank financing from one of its biggest banks, through a $40 million loan approved today.
4 Jun 2014
Local and offshore demand for emerging East Asia’s local currency bonds is rising again and should continue given strong economic growth prospects in the region, said the ADB's latest Asia Bond Monitor.
3 May 2014
Greater international cooperation as well as domestic measures are needed if economies are to protect themselves in the face of future crises, high-level policymakers and market experts at the Governors' Seminar - titled Reducing Vulnerability: Learning From Past Crises - told delegates at the 47th Annual Meeting of the Board of Governors of ADB today.
4 Apr 2014
Small- and medium-sized enterprises are the backbone of Asia’s economies, but they need better access to finance to grow and generate badly needed new jobs for the region, says a new ADB report.
26 Mar 2014
ADB raised €1.5 billion from its first euro-denominated benchmark bond. The proceeds from the 3-year bond will be part of the bank's ordinary capital resources and used in its non-concessional operations.