- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Latest News Releases
2 Dec 2013
Fiscal pressures are expected to increase in the Pacific in 2014, according to the latest issue of ADB's Pacific Economic Monitor, launched today at the offices of the New Zealand Aid Programme.
2 Dec 2013
Improving the implementation capacity of public agencies to deliver the government’s investment plans will be a core challenge for improving service delivery in 2014, according to a new issue of ADB's Pacific Economic Monitor, released today.
28 Nov 2013
ADB is helping Mongolia modernize its payment system to fully serve rural residents and herders as well as small and medium-sized enterprises.
25 Nov 2013
Emerging East Asia countries should use the window of opportunity opened by the delay in US monetary policy normalization to strengthen their economies and financial systems, the latest quarterly Asia Bond Monitor from ADB urges.
19 Nov 2013
As the take-up of mobile phones in the Pacific drives a revolution in financial inclusion, experts in banking, financial services, mobile networks and new technologies have gathered in Sydney today for the first-ever Pacific Branchless Banking Seminar.
4 Nov 2013
The Islamic Financial Services Board (IFSB) and ADB will today host a Conference on Islamic Finance for Asia: Development, Prospects and Inclusive Growth.
26 Sep 2013
Emerging East Asia’s local currency bond markets are still expanding but risks to the outlook are rising given the prospects of tighter US monetary policy, slower economic growth in Asia, and persistent capital outflows, according to the latest quarterly Asia Bond Monitor from ADB.
18 Sep 2013
The Government of Indonesia and ADB will develop sustainable alternative livelihoods in coastal communities, reform the country’s social security system, improve households’ access to financial service, and enhance financial sector governance and risk management with projects financed by the Japan Fund for Poverty Reduction.
5 Sep 2013
ADB returned to the US dollar bond market yesterday with the pricing of a $2.0 billion 5-year global benchmark bond issue, proceeds of which will be part of the bank’s ordinary capital resources and used in its non-concessional operations.
26 Aug 2013
The Government of Cambodia and ADB today signed loan agreements worth $70 million to expand the country’s rice sector and promote reforms in the finance sector.