- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Latest News Releases
20 Feb 2014
The Australian Government has committed $16.3 million to a new fund to combat malaria in the Asia Pacific region, adding to a $19.4 million pledge from the Government of the United Kingdom to the newly established Regional Malaria and Other Communicable Disease Threats Trust Fund.
14 Feb 2014
The Government of Myanmar and ADB have signed two grant agreements financed by the Government of Japan through Japan Fund for Poverty Reduction grants to help cut rural poverty and to expand HIV/AIDS services to vulnerable groups and into remote areas.
19 Dec 2013
ADB will provide a strategic link between Myanmar’s government and the non-governmental organizations currently providing HIV/AIDS prevention and treatment services in order to strengthen the provision of healthcare in remote, vulnerable, and hard-to-reach populations.
19 Nov 2013
The National Department of Health, Milne Bay Provincial Health Authority, ADB and Australian Aid participated in a ground-breaking ceremony today to officially mark the early steps towards construction of the first community health post to be built under the Rural Primary Health Services Delivery Project.
11 Oct 2013
Convening in Brunei for the annual East Asia Summit, 18 leaders have endorsed the creation of an Asia Pacific Leaders Malaria Alliance to unite countries and promote regional political leadership and collaboration against the disease.
20 Sep 2013
Decent jobs, liveable cities, and protection against disasters should become part of a new global blueprint for development that could aim to end poverty by 2030, says a new report co-authored by ADB.
12 Sep 2013
Larvae-eating guppy fish can help combat the spread of dengue, a mosquito-borne illness giving rise to hundreds of thousands of severe cases including 20,000 deaths worldwide every year, according to a trial study by the Governments of Cambodia and the Lao People's Democratic Republic with the support of ADB and the World Health Organization.
5 Sep 2013
Asia and the Pacific's drive for food security has focused too narrowly on quantity, with a surge in obesity and still high levels of malnutrition in some countries highlighting the need for a new approach, says a new ADB study.
2 Sep 2013
ADB and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation have formed a new partnership agreement to expand and speed up access to safe sanitation in Asia and the Pacific.
4 May 2013
Public services in developing Asia’s are frequently failing to reach the needy, says a new ADB study which recommends improvements to avoid a further widening of the region’s already sharp divide between rich and poor.