- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Latest News Releases
22 Jul 2014
The Government of Nepal today opened the Khurkot Bridge over the Sunkoshi River, substantially enhancing connectivity between hilly regions of the country particularly Ramechhap, Dolakha, and Sindhupalchowk districts and the Terai districts.
2 Jul 2014
Innovative solid waste management systems being pioneered in the Pacific are helping to boost public health and environmental preservation, according to a new publication series from ADB.
24 Jun 2014
Three grant projects to improve the lives and health of poor and vulnerable communities in Myanmar are set for rapid implementation following the recent signing of financing agreements between the Ministry of Finance and the ADB. The grant projects, totaling a combined $26 million, are being financed by the Japan Fund for Poverty Reduction and administered by ADB.
23 Jun 2014
ADB and World Bank signed a memorandum of agreement to harmonize their support for the Philippine government’s flagship program to rebuild areas devastated by super-typhoon Yolanda, known internationally as Haiyan.
13 Jun 2014
East Asia Summit and Pacific countries, international organizations, and experts have made 12 high level recommendations to combat antimalarial drug resistance and accelerate progress towards the elimination of malaria in our region.
16 May 2014
The Asian Football Confederation, in conjunction with the Joint United Nations Programme on HIV/AIDS and ADB, has officially launched the Protect the Goal campaign in Southeast Asia.
2 May 2014
ADB is investing up to $60 million in a new healthcare private equity fund focused exclusively on Asia.
4 Apr 2014
The World Health Organization in the Western Pacific Region and key partners including ADB are observing World Health Day on 7 April with a call for greater vigilance and action in tackling a range of vector-borne diseases such as malaria, dengue, chikungunya, lymphatic filariasis, and schistosomiasis.
20 Feb 2014
The Australian Government has committed $16.3 million to a new fund to combat malaria in the Asia Pacific region, adding to a $19.4 million pledge from the Government of the United Kingdom to the newly established Regional Malaria and Other Communicable Disease Threats Trust Fund.
14 Feb 2014
The Government of Myanmar and ADB have signed two grant agreements financed by the Government of Japan through Japan Fund for Poverty Reduction grants to help cut rural poverty and to expand HIV/AIDS services to vulnerable groups and into remote areas.