- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
17 Nov 2005
ADB will help improve 1,200 kilometers of roads to boost economic growth in 19 provinces of Viet Nam's central region through a $95 million loan and grant package.
11 Nov 2005
ADB will help stem the spread and effects of HIV/AIDS in small Pacific islands through a new grant of US$8 million.
9 Nov 2005
In the medium term, ADB could commit at least $470 million to support Asia's responses and readiness to fight avian flu, ADB announced today.
8 Nov 2005
ADB has approved a US$1.8 million grant from its Japan Fund for Poverty Reduction (JFPR), financed by the Government of Japan, to help improve rural roads in Tajikistan and provide jobs to the rural poor.
3 Nov 2005
An avian flu pandemic could halt Asia's growth rate to virtually zero and reduce the global trade of goods and services by 14%, according to new research by ADB.
26 Oct 2005
Asia's long-term objective should be monetary union with a single currency, ADB President Haruhiko Kuroda said in a lecture in Manila today.
24 Oct 2005
ADB will help provide safe drinking water to more than 1 million people living around the Tonle Sap river basin in Cambodia, through a grant approved for US$18 million.
21 Oct 2005
A joint team from ADB and World Bank will begin an assessment of the needs and reconstruction costs following the 7.6 magnitude earthquake that devastated parts of Pakistan on October 8.
21 Oct 2005
ADB is planning $58 million in grant projects to help stem the growing avian influenza threat in Asia and the Pacific before it grows into a human pandemic that costs the region millions of lives and tens of billions of dollars.
20 Oct 2005
ADB has approved a US$1 million technical assistance (TA) grant to support the Philippine Government's Health Sector Reform Agenda (HSRA).