- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Latest News Releases
12 Dec 2013
Member countries of the Greater Mekong Subregion have agreed to draw up a $50 billion pipeline of potential projects under a new Regional Investment Framework, including investments in non-traditional areas like railways and multisector projects to be made over the next decade.
6 Dec 2013
Two banks in Uzbekistan have signed agreements with ADB's Trade Finance Program to support more trade.
28 Nov 2013
ADB, through its Trade Finance Program, is partnering with International Enterprise Singapore, the government agency driving Singapore’s external economy, to help boost trade flows within Asia and the Pacific region by about US$1 billion every year.
22 Nov 2013
Countries of the Greater Mekong Subregion have endorsed measures to expedite and expand cross border transport and trade, including stepping up bilateral and trilateral country agreements.
12 Nov 2013
Cambodia is benefitting from a steadily growing service sector, but needs to clear a number of obstacles to harness the sector’s potential, says a new ADB report.
24 Oct 2013
The 10 members of the Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation program will develop key new road and rail routes linking Central Asia to People’s Republic of China and South Asia between now and 2020 to realize the huge trade potential between the three regions.
16 Oct 2013
Consultations begin today in Solomon Islands as part of the review of the Registration of Business Names Bill. The joint review by the Solomon Islands Government and ADB aims to modernize and improve the business name registration procedure in Solomon Islands.
13 Oct 2013
The Ninth WTO Ministerial Conference in Bali, Indonesia on 3-6 December 2013 offers an opportunity to conclude a WTO Trade Facilitation Agreement that will deliver tangible economic benefits for developing and least-developed countries.
1 Oct 2013
ADB will continue to support growing small- and medium-sized enterprises in Lao People’s Democratic Republic with a $15 million loan and another $4.378 in technical assistance (TA) designed to help promote and develop the private sector, including improving the registration of enterprises.
10 Sep 2013
As Asian economies continue to improve their relative comparative advantage in exporting sectors, it is also important to increase competitiveness and productivity through more research and development and innovation – two essential elements for sustainable wage growth and job creation in the region, a new study by ADB suggests.