- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
This edition of the Pacific Economic Monitor updates 2013 and 2014 GDP growth and inflation projections for ADB's Pacific developing member countries. The theme of the policy brief included in this issue is the economics of climate change in the Pacific.
This book analyzes the barriers and impediments to realizing the ASEAN Economic Community by 2015.
The 12th Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC) Ministerial Conference was held on 23-24 October 2013 in Astana, Kazakhstan.
This book takes an in-depth look at the barriers to service sector development in Asia and the prospects for the service sector to be an engine of growth.
This report highlights the link between private sector participation in trade capacity building and the ability of firms to plug into value chains.
This report documents the degree of diversification and sophistication of Kazakhstan’s economy during the past 15 years and summarizes the experiences of different economies in modernizing industrial policy tools.
This paper finds evidence that United States antidumping actions against imports from the People's Republic of China fail to protect US domestic industries but harm US consumers via higher import prices.
This paper assesses the impact on Japan's competitors from a marked fall in the value of yen.
This paper studies the relationship between trade and food security. Using a bilateral import penetration index (BIPI), it shows that countries relying on bilateral trade are particularly vulnerable to disruptions in food supply.
In this paper, the authors examine how domestic and foreign supply shocks affect rice trade and consumption. Their study reveals that export restrictions, price stabilization programs, and other such policies can offset negative domestic shocks.