- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
11 Dec 2013
A highway mirroring a strand of the ancient Tea Horse Trail is expanding tourism, trade, and families' standard of living in rural People's Republic of China, Lao PDR, and Thailand.
8 Nov 2013
Using tablet computers to conduct household surveys could help improve the quality of socio-economic data for development projects.
4 Nov 2013
A port upgrade in the Cook Islands is securing the country's food, fuel and other needs with modern facilities that allow access by larger ships
30 Aug 2013
Information and communication technology is one of the key drivers of economic growth and competitiveness. ADB, together with other development partners, is working to improve the way people connect and communicate across the Asia and the Pacific region and with the rest of the world.
26 Aug 2013
Upgrading Fiji's Suva and Lautoka ports helped the Pacific country meet growing cargo traffic and make its economy more competitive.
22 Aug 2013
Transporting people and goods over inland waterways, such as rivers and canals, can decrease road traffic, accidents and pollution while increasing cross-border trade.
16 May 2013
Large-scale infrastructure investment is making the Colombo Port accessible to a new generation of cargo vessels, helping the island nation realize its regional trade aspirations.
14 May 2013
Rehabilitated roads in landlocked Tajikistan boost trade at home and with other Central Asian nations and the People’s Republic of China (PRC).
14 May 2013
Отремонтированные дороги в Таджикистане, стране, не имеющей выхода к морю, помогают развить внутреннюю торговлю и торговлю с другими странами Центральной Азии и Китайской Народной Республикой (КНР).
22 Apr 2013
In the Indian state of Madhya Pradesh, where poverty levels are among the highest in the country, new all-weather roads connect rural people to healthcare, and to the broader economy.