- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Latest News Releases
27 Nov 2013
The Asian Development Bank (ADB) is providing a $400 million loan to help Indonesia put in place regulations and infrastructure needed to drive faster and more inclusive growth.
22 Nov 2013
Countries of the Greater Mekong Subregion have endorsed measures to expedite and expand cross border transport and trade, including stepping up bilateral and trilateral country agreements.
18 Nov 2013
ADB Deputy Director General of the Pacific Department Noriko Ogawa and Timor-Leste’s Finance Minister Emilia Pires today signed a $50 million loan to upgrade the road linking Manatuto and Natarbora, part of a national plan to create a network of reliable, safe roads to increase passenger and cargo traffic while reducing travel times.
29 Oct 2013
ADB will provide $200 million to help the Indian state of Uttarakhand recover from unprecedented floods and landslides that have affected close to a million people.
24 Oct 2013
The 10 members of the Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation program will develop key new road and rail routes linking Central Asia to People’s Republic of China and South Asia between now and 2020 to realize the huge trade potential between the three regions.
23 Oct 2013
The completion of the North Malaita phase of the Solomon Islands Second Road Improvement Project marks the end of the final phase of the project that has reconnected local communities to clinics, markets and schools across six provinces in Solomon Islands.
10 Oct 2013
A major highway and rural roads in a remote northern area of the People’s Republic of China will be upgraded to support increased movement of goods and people, through a $200 million loan from ADB.
26 Sep 2013
ADB has approved a $70 million grant for a project to magnify regional economic cooperation and inclusive growth in Tajikistan by improving key roads, enhancing road safety and maintenance, and promoting local community development.
24 Sep 2013
Chongqing, a fast-developing municipality in the western part of the People’s Republic of China, is testing an integrated approach to help its districts and counties improve infrastructure in order to bridge the rich-poor income gap.
23 Sep 2013
ADB's Board of Directors has approved a $75 million loan to the Sri Lankan government for its Southern Road Connectivity Project which will enable a smoother flow of people and freight between the Southern region and the commercial capital of Colombo.