- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Latest News Releases
28 Mar 2014
ADB will provide an additional $30 million loan to the Government of Nepal to scale up the upgrading of the Gautam Buddha Airport (GBA) in Bhairahawa into an international airport with higher air safety standards.
18 Mar 2014
The governments of Japan, United Kingdom (UK), and the United States (US) will continue their support for improving and maintaining Afghanistan’s key roads, power plants, and other infrastructure by providing an additional $286 million to the Afghanistan Infrastructure Trust Fund.
27 Feb 2014
The central province of Anhui in the People’s Republic of China will become better connected to coastal industrial hubs with a $200 million loan from ADB to improve roads, upgrade the Shuiyang River channel, and build a new intermodal port.
25 Feb 2014
ADB and the Papua New Guinea Government today signed two loans to fund improvements to the Highlands region road network and air services in Papua New Guinea.
17 Feb 2014
Work begins today to upgrade and rehabilitate the Ringgi Wharf on Kolombangara Island in Western Province. The wharf is one of four wharves to be improved under the Domestic Maritime Support Project which is financed by the Solomon Islands Government, ADB, the Australian Government, and the New Zealand Aid Programme.
17 Feb 2014
ADB will continue to play a prominent role in Pacific region transport infrastructure investment, while supporting efforts to expand capacity as well as institutional and policy reform, according to the organization’s latest Pacific Transport Update 2013.
17 Feb 2014
ADB and the Government of India today signed a $125.2 million loan that will continue upgrading roads in the Northeastern region of India.
17 Feb 2014
ADB and the Government of India today signed a $130 million loan to help India improve rail services along some of its busiest and most critical freight and passenger transport routes.
11 Feb 2014
ADB and the Government of India today signed a $275 million loan to continue improving rural roads in the states of Assam, Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Odisha, and West Bengal.
31 Jan 2014
On 31 January 2014, ADB's Board of Directors agreed to bring the GMS: Rehabilitation of the Railway in Cambodia Project into full compliance with its safeguard policies following a report by ADB's Compliance Review Panel.