- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Latest News Releases
1 Oct 2014
ADB has approved a $100 million loan for a project to promote environmentally sustainable and socially inclusive urbanization by improving the environment around a lakeside urban area in Huanggang, Hubei Province, in the People’s Republic of China (PRC).
26 Sep 2014
ADB has approved a $150 million loan facility to help the state of Karnataka draw up a plan to manage strained water resources in key river basins more effectively and fairly.
22 Sep 2014
ADB has approved a $60 million concessional loan to build water supply and sanitation facilities in 26 small towns across Nepal to meet the rising demand for basic services, improve community health, and reduce flood risks.
16 Sep 2014
ADB and the Government of India today signed an agreement for a $63.3 million loan that will help improve urban services and strengthen municipal and project management capacity in 14 towns of North Karnataka.
3 Sep 2014
With water becoming increasingly scarce, Mongolia needs to take steps to include water resource considerations in its development planning for energy and mining, according to a new study by ADB and Mongolia’s Ministry of Environment and Green Development (MEGD).
28 Aug 2014
ADB approved a $49 million loan and a technical assistance grant of $900,000 to support the sustainability of Armenia’s road and water sectors, which have deteriorated due to limited investments and challenges in the public management systems.
28 Jul 2014
A $60,000 wastewater treatment facility was today turned over to a Manila barangay in the first project of its kind to be managed by the community. The facility in Barangay 672, beside Estero de Paco, was funded under a grant from ADB and implemented by the Pasig River Rehabilitation Commission.
18 Jul 2014
ADB has approved a $125 million loan to improve services and governance in pourashavas—or municipalities— across Bangladesh, making them more livable and attractive, and helping to ease population pressures in major cities.
14 Jul 2014
ADB will support watershed financing and promote inclusive and environmentally friendly development in Guizhou Province of the People’s Republic of China, under a memorandum of understanding signed at a sub-forum of the Eco-Forum Global Guiyang 2014.
3 Jul 2014
ADB has approved a $300 million loan to help India’s northeastern Assam state continue its drive to eliminate power sector inefficiencies that are hurting its consumers, its world-famous tea industry, and its environment.