- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Latest News Releases
28 Jul 2014
A $60,000 wastewater treatment facility was today turned over to a Manila barangay in the first project of its kind to be managed by the community. The facility in Barangay 672, beside Estero de Paco, was funded under a grant from ADB and implemented by the Pasig River Rehabilitation Commission.
18 Jul 2014
ADB has approved a $125 million loan to improve services and governance in pourashavas—or municipalities— across Bangladesh, making them more livable and attractive, and helping to ease population pressures in major cities.
14 Jul 2014
ADB will support watershed financing and promote inclusive and environmentally friendly development in Guizhou Province of the People’s Republic of China, under a memorandum of understanding signed at a sub-forum of the Eco-Forum Global Guiyang 2014.
3 Jul 2014
ADB has approved a $300 million loan to help India’s northeastern Assam state continue its drive to eliminate power sector inefficiencies that are hurting its consumers, its world-famous tea industry, and its environment.
2 Jul 2014
Innovative solid waste management systems being pioneered in the Pacific are helping to boost public health and environmental preservation, according to a new publication series from ADB.
1 Jul 2014
ADB will fund state-of-the-art riverbank protection measures in Bangladesh to prevent land erosion, which is destroying livelihoods and costing the economy an estimated $250 million a year.
24 Jun 2014
Three grant projects to improve the lives and health of poor and vulnerable communities in Myanmar are set for rapid implementation following the recent signing of financing agreements between the Ministry of Finance and the ADB. The grant projects, totaling a combined $26 million, are being financed by the Japan Fund for Poverty Reduction and administered by ADB.
13 Jun 2014
East Asia Summit and Pacific countries, international organizations, and experts have made 12 high level recommendations to combat antimalarial drug resistance and accelerate progress towards the elimination of malaria in our region.
10 Jun 2014
A $400 million ADB project to improve water and wastewater management services in greater Colombo will be expanded through cofinancing of $101 million from Agence Francaise de Developpement.
26 May 2014
ADB will help improve water access and quality in the People’s Republic of China through a $200 million facility signed today with a private water supply company, China Water Affairs Group Limited.