- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
19 Oct 2009
ADB and the World Wide Fund for Nature are seeking to strengthen their partnership toward the sustainable management of natural resources in the Asia and Pacific region.
16 Oct 2009
ADB will provide $3 million in emergency grant assistance to help meet the near-term rehabilitation needs of the quake-affected areas of West Sumatra, Indonesia, following the 30 September earthquake that killed over 800 people and damaged more than 133,000 homes.
5 Oct 2009
ADB will provide $1 million to support emergency relief efforts in Samoa, following last week's devastating tsunami which left close to 170 people dead and thousands homeless.
1 Oct 2009
An ecologically significant lake in the Kyrgyz Republic will benefit from a water supply and sanitation services improvement project to be funded by ADB.
30 Sep 2009
ADB has pledged $3 million in support of emergency relief efforts in the wake of Tropical Storm Ondoy (international code name Ketsana), which inundated the Philippines over the weekend, causing the worst flooding in Manila in over 40 years.
29 Sep 2009
Around 1.5 million residents in Colombo, Sri Lanka's economic and administrative center, will benefit from a large-scale wastewater management project funded by ADB.
29 Sep 2009
ADB is extending up to $300 million in financial assistance to Uzbekistan to overhaul its ageing water and sanitation systems to improve the health and hygiene of about three million people.
23 Sep 2009
ADB and the United Kingdom are extending grants of almost $90 million to help Afghanistan improve its ageing irrigation systems and provide flood protection, as part of a government plan to promote economic growth and reduce poverty.
23 Sep 2009
ADB will extend up to $600 million in loans to Azerbaijan for water and sanitation improvements in towns that have suffered from decades of neglect and underinvestment in infrastructure.
18 Sep 2009
ADB will support a Nepal Government project to improve access to water and sanitation services in small towns throughout the country.