- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
For search tips, go to the Help page.
|18 Dec 2013||
The regional cooperation operations business plan (RCOBP), 2014-2016 updates the RCOBP, 2013-2015 and is the third RCOBP under the regional cooperation strategy (RCS), 2011-2015 . Proposed regional operations for 2014-2016 are consistent with the RCS priorities. In 2014-2016, operations will continue to focus on (i) improving regional connectivity, (ii) boosting cross-border trade, and (iii...
|4 Oct 2013||
The Pacific regional operations business plan (ROBP) for 2014-2016 describes the consistency of the business plan with the Pacific Approach 2010-2014, including grants and projects in the pipeline. No 4 Oct 2013 (Country Planning Documents,...
|27 Jun 2013||
On 11 June 2013, the Director General, Independent Evaluation received the following responses from the Managing Director General on behalf of the Management. Thu, 06/27/2013 No 27 Jun 2013...
|26 Dec 2012||
The regional cooperation operations business plan (RCOBP), 2013–2015 for South Asia updates the RCOBP, 2012–2014 and is the second RCOBP under the regional cooperation strategy (RCS), 2011–2015. The proposed regional operations for 2013–2015 are consistent with the priorities of the RCS. In 2013–2015, operations will continue to focus on (i) improving regional connectivity, (ii) boosting cross-...
|11 Dec 2012||
This document summarizes the discussion of the Development Effectiveness Committee of the ADB Board of Directors held on 7 December 2012. This meeting discussed the Special Evaluation Study on Knowledge Products and Services: Building a Stronger Knowledge Institution No (Board Documents, Regional, Knowledge...
|11 Dec 2012||
Management Response to the Special Evaluation Study on Knowledge Products and Services: Building a Stronger Knowledge Institution
On 4 December 2012, the Director General, Independent Evaluation Department, received the following response from the Managing Director General on behalf of Management on the Special Evaluation Study on Knowledge Products and Services: Building a Stronger Knowledge Institution. No (Regional, Knowledge Management,...
|19 Oct 2012||
This Pacific regional operations business plan (ROBP) for 2013-2015 updates the lending and nonlending programs contained in the ROBP 2010-2013 for the region. It provides the indicative assistance pipeline for 2013-2015, as well as the assistance program for the current year. No...