- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
For search tips, go to the Help page.
Results 1-10 of 3577 for Regional
|18 Dec 2013||
The regional cooperation operations business plan (RCOBP), 2014-2016 updates the RCOBP, 2013-2015 and is the third RCOBP under the regional cooperation strategy (RCS), 2011-2015 . Proposed regional operations for 2014-2016 are consistent with the RCS priorities. In 2014-2016, operations will continue to focus on (i) improving regional connectivity, (ii) boosting cross-border trade, and (iii...
|4 Oct 2013||
The Pacific regional operations business plan (ROBP) for 2014-2016 describes the consistency of the business plan with the Pacific Approach 2010-2014, including grants and projects in the pipeline. No 4 Oct 2013 (Country Planning Documents,...
|21 Aug 2014||
40015 40015-012 TA 6437 <p> This technical assistance completion report describes the technical assistance project's expected impact...
|21 Aug 2014||
Best Practice for Regulatory Framework and Use of Credit Rating Information of Domestic Credit Rating Agencies in South Asia
43431 43431-012 TA 7527 <p> This technical assistance completion report describes for technical assistance project's expected impact...
|20 Aug 2014||
41252 41252-012 TA6515 Technical assistance completion reports describe for technical assistance projects the expected impact, outcome and outputs...
|18 Aug 2014||
43298 43298-012 TA7525 Technical assistance completion reports describe for technical assistance projects the expected impact, outcome and outputs...
|14 Aug 2014||
Strategic Partnerships for Policy Development and Action to Foster Regional Cooperation in South Asia
42104 42104-012 TA6472 Technical assistance completion reports describe for technical assistance projects the expected impact, outcome and outputs...
|27 Jun 2013||
On 11 June 2013, the Director General, Independent Evaluation received the following responses from the Managing Director General on behalf of the Management. Thu, 06/27/2013 No 27 Jun 2013...
|13 Aug 2014||
48338-001 48338012 Study on SMEs and Trade-Driven Productivity Study on SMEs and Trade-Driven Productivity...
|12 Aug 2014||
46539-001: Improving the Financial Management Capacity of Executing Agencies in Afghanistan and Pakistan
46539-001 46539012 Improving the Financial Management Capacity of Executing Agencies in Afghanistan and Pakistan Improving the Financial Management...