- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
For search tips, go to the Help page.
Results 1-8 of 8 for Water Change in Scope, Amount, and Implementation Arrangements
|31 Jul 2010||
39432 39432-013 2542 <p>Minor increase in the scope of project outputs for the Participatory Small-Scale Water Resources Sector Project in...
|31 Oct 2009||
37697 37697-013 2301 This paper outlines changes to the Urban Development Sector Project that materially alters or fundamentally affects the...
|31 Dec 2008||
40621 4903 <p>RETA 4903: Water Sector Review - Proposed major Change in Scope and Increase in TA Amount with No Increase in ADB Funding </p> RETA 4903: Water Sector Review -...
|31 Mar 2008||
39071 4763 <p>The goal of the MSMHP is to improve sanitation services (including wastewater collection and treatment, and solid waste management) in large urban areas in Indonesia. </p...
|31 Jan 2008||
36609 31624 1820, 2058, 2059 <p>Loan 1820-NEP (SF): Melamchi Water Supply Project (MWSP)1 was approved on 21 December 2000 and became effective on 28 November 2001...
|31 Mar 2007||
38539 mcs: reg 38539 sustainable economic growth environmental sustainability gender and development...
|30 Sep 2006||
28153 mcs sri sri lanka mcs: sri 28153 loan major changes in scope...
|30 Jun 2006||
36252 36252-013 2227 mcs afg western basins water...