- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
For search tips, go to the Help page.
|24 Apr 2014||
Pacific and Caribbean Conference on Effective Regulation of Energy and Water Services: Conference Materials
This report is a compilation of materials related to the Pacific and Caribbean Conference on Effective Regulation of Energy and Water Services held on 25-27 March in Nadi, Fiji. ADB, in collaboration with the Secretariat of the Pacific Community, held a conference on 25-27 March in Nadi, Fiji. The conference convened...
|2 Jul 2014||
News from Country Offices
MANILA, PHILIPPINES – Innovative solid waste management systems being pioneered in the Pacific are helping to boost public health and environmental preservation, according to a new publication series from the Asian Development Bank (ADB). The brochure series analyzes and identifies solid waste management practices and challenges in the ADB’s 14 developing member countries in the Pacific...
|25 Feb 2014||
46351 46351-002 GR0378 This is the grant agreement (ADB Strategic Climate Fund) for the Climate Resilience Sector Project between the Kingdom of...
|31 Jan 2014||
42394 42394-022 0264 0265 This updated resettlement plan for the Nuku’alofa Urban...
|13 Nov 2013||
Water Tomorrow features community organizers in Kiribati and Tonga working to build public awareness of safeguarding water resources and the environment. Water Voices is a seven-part ADB documentary series produced in 2003 focusing on people finding local solutions to the worsening water crisis in Asia and the...
|1 Nov 2013||
46351 46351-002 This is the report and recommendation (RRP) of the president for the proposed administration of a grant to be provided by the ADB Strategic Climate Fund to Tonga for the Climate Resilience Sector...
|1 Nov 2013||
46351 46351-002 This gender action plan identifies strategies, mechanisms and/or project components, and budget provisions for addressing gender concerns, and reports on how women are to be involved in the design,...
|1 Nov 2013||
46351 46351-002 0378 <p> Essential administrative and management requirements to implement the Climate Resilience Sector Project in Tonga on...
|11 Oct 2013||
46351 46351-002 This is the initial procurement plan provided in the Project Administration Manual of the Climate Resilience Sector Project in Tonga. It describes major goods, works and consulting services...
|9 Aug 2011||
This Country Operations Business Plan for 2012-2014 describes the consistency of the business plan with the country partnership strategy, including grants and projects in the pipeline for Tonga. (tonga country operations business plan 20122014, tonga country operations business plan 20122014, tonga country operations business plan 20122014, tonga country operations business plan 20122014...