- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
For search tips, go to the Help page.
|14 Oct 2010||
Lose Less, Reuse More, Is Key to Solving Asia's Water Crisis - ADB Conference If Asia's fast growing cities have to drive its fabled economic growth, they must curb water losses drastically, and adopt best-in-class water treatment and distribution systems, say new studies...
|13 Oct 2010||
Asia Needs to Produce More Food with Less Water - ADB Conference Asia's ageing irrigation systems must be revitalized to produce more crops with less water in the face of the region's surging demand for food, a rising population, and stressed water resources, say new...
|12 Oct 2010||
ADB Reviews Plans for More Efficient Use of Asia's Dwindling Freshwater Supplies ADB has developed a draft framework for its water operations that calls for sweeping efficiency improvements and greater public-private sector partnerships to address the water crisis in Asia and...
|11 Oct 2010||
ADB Conference to Address Asia's Water Crisis Finding solutions to Asia's water crisis will be the focus of an international water conference in Manila starting today. MANILA, PHILIPPINES - Finding solutions to Asia’s water crisis will be the...
|7 Oct 2010||
ADB Launches Second Asia-Pacific Video Contest ADB is launching its second video competition which is open to all aspiring filmmakers across the globe. MANILA, PHILIPPINES - The Asian Development Bank (ADB) is launching its second video competition...
|7 Oct 2010||
亚行举办第二届亚太视频作品大赛 菲律宾 马尼拉（2010年10月13日讯） - 亚洲开发银行（亚行）正在举办第二届亚太视频作品大赛，世界各地对电影有热情的专业和非专业人士均可参加。 菲律宾 马尼拉（2010年10月13日讯） - 亚洲开发银行（亚行）正在举办第二届亚太视频作品大赛，世界各地对电影有热情的专业和非专业人士均可参加。 此次视频大赛的主题为“亚太视频作品大赛:我眼中的H2O”，旨在提高公众对亚洲迫在眉睫的水资源危机的认识，了解其起因、影响和解决方案。 气候变化、...
|14 Feb 2007||
Meeting to Focus on Waste and Resource Management in East and Southeast Asia ADB is this week hosting a meeting focusing on waste management and efficient use of resources in East and Southeast Asia. MANILA, PHILIPPINES - ADB is this week...
|16 Mar 2005||
East Asia Needs $1 Trillion in Roads, Water, Communications, and Power Over Next Five Years Developing countries in East Asia need to spend more than a trillion dollars over the next five years in roads, water, communications, power, and other infrastructure, says a new study...
|26 Jan 2010||
32595 Statement by Arjun Thapan, Special Senior Advisor for Infrastructure and Water at ADB's Office of the President, Tokyo, Japan Ladies and Gentlemen, Friends, My colleagues and I from the Asian Development Bank are very pleased to be part of this follow-up conference to the International Year of...