- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
For search tips, go to the Help page.
This PDA developed an innovative education/learning process to increase community and youth participation, mobilization for sustainable water management, and poverty reduction. Report Card Completed in November 2004, this PDA Developed and demonstrated innovative and participatory environmental education methods, such as Participatory Learning Circles (PLC) and...
|19 Oct 2009||
ADB and WWF Discuss Major Programs to Protect the Environment ADB and the World Wide Fund for Nature are seeking to strengthen their partnership toward the sustainable management of natural resources in the Asia and Pacific region. MANILA, PHILIPPINES...
|1 Aug 2008||
Law and Policy Reform Briefs This brief describes ADB's expanded technical assistance program that examines regulatory reform experiences in water and energy infrastructure services in small-island developing member countries. Small island countries...
|27 Jun 2007||
ADB Approves Emergency Assistance Project in Tsunami Affected Solomon Islands The Asian Development Bank today approved a US$4.95 million grant from its Asian Development Fund to help finance a Project which will rehabilitate essential infrastructure that was damaged by the...
|4 Jun 2012||
News from Country Offices
SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA – The Asian Development Bank (ADB) has approved a $2.06 million regional technical assistance project, supported by the Government of Australia, to boost aid coordination in the Pacific by expanding ADB’s field presence in the region. The new assistance will allow ADB to continue to operate existing ADB Development Coordination Offices in Solomon Islands, Tonga and...
|7 Jul 2008||
Amendment to the Grant Agreement for Emergency Assistance Project between Solomon Islands and Asian Development Bank dated 7 July 2008
41105 41105-012 0078 <p> Amednment to the Grant Agreement for Emergency Assistance Project between Solomon Islands and Asian Development...
|31 Jul 1980||
44305 <p>Final engineering report produced by consultants for the Honiara Water Supply project in the Solomon Islands. </p> Final engineering report produced by consultants for the Honiara Water Supply project in the Solomon Islands...
|31 Jul 1980||
44305 <p>Financial and organizational report produced by consultants for the Honiara Water Supply project in the Solomon Islands. </p> Financial and organizational report produced by consultants for the Honiara Water Supply project in the Solomon...