- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
For search tips, go to the Help page.
|4 Jun 2014||
This book provides stakeholders in Southeast Asian urban water supply and sanitation with a point of reference and tools to improve development and operational performance. The purpose of this book is to provide stakeholders in Southeast Asian urban water supply and sanitation (meaning governments, utilities, consultants...
|2 Oct 2014||
Recycling and education projects are helping local authorities and communities turn the Citarum, home to some of the world’s most polluted rivers, into a model of sustainable water management. Recycling and education projects are helping local authorities and communities turn the Citarum, home to some of the world’s...
|30 Sep 2014||
37049-023 Growing pressure on water resources in Indonesia's Citarum River Basin in West Java is stimulating education and recycling as cost-effective methods of improving the region's notoriously polluted rivers. See related...
|1 May 2013||
ASEAN Infrastructure Fund Readies $1 Billion Pipeline for Lending Operations The ASEAN Infrastructure Fund Limited is set to begin its lending operations in the second half of 2013, with a pipeline of around $1 billion in projects for the next three years...
|31 Dec 2012||
Access to improved water supply and sanitation results in economic development and poverty reduction, ensures food safety and better livelihoods, preserves the environment, reduces health burden, and empowers communities and provides opportunities for women. The Asian Development Bank (ADB) has prepared a sector assessment, strategy, and road map for the water supply and sanitation...
|13 May 2014||
43251 43251-025 3123 This is the loan agreement for the Metropolitan Sanitation Management Investment Project between Republic of Indonesia and the...
|13 May 2014||
43251 43251-025 8280 This is the loan agreement (AIF) for the Metropolitan Sanitation Management Investment Project between Republic of Indonesia...
|23 Apr 2014||
46094 46094-001 LN3122 This is the loan agreement for Neighborhood Upgrading and Shelter Project - Phase 2 between Republic of Indonesia and ADB,...
|21 Apr 2014||
39071 39071-042 7562 This technical assistance (TA) completion report for the Capacity Development for Metropolitan Sanitation Management and...
|12 Dec 2012||
Buku Pedoman Fasilitasi Kemitraan Operator Air ini merupakan terjemahan dari buku Water Operators Partnerships Facilitation Guidelines yang disusun oleh ECO-Asia dan didukung oleh Water Links. Buku Pedoman Fasilitasi Kemitraan Operator Air ini merupakan terjemahan dari buku Water Operators Partnerships Facilitation...