- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
For search tips, go to the Help page.
|1 Jul 2014||
44167-013, 44212-013, 45207 ADB Provides Loans to Help Bangladesh Tackle Menace of River Erosion ADB will fund state-of-the-art riverbank protection measures in Bangladesh to prevent land erosion, which is...
|21 Oct 2013||
42173-013 $250 Million ADB Loan to Improve, Expand Water Supplies in Bangladesh Capital ADB has approved a $250 million loan to expand the coverage and quality of water supplies to nearly 11 million people in Dhaka...
|4 Jul 2014||
English Share: Facebook Twitter Validations of Project Completion Reports A foremost challenge that confronts the country is enhancing poverty reduction through rural and agricultural development in areas that lie along the three major river...
|30 Jun 2014||
44212 44212-013 Strategies, mechanisms, project components, and budget provisions for addressing gender concerns, and how women are to be involved in project design, implementation and monitoring of the Coastal Towns...
|30 Jun 2014||
44212 44212-013 This report and recommendation of the president for the proposed Coastal Towns Environmental Infrastructure Project in Bangladesh describes the terms and conditions for the approval of ADB's...
|20 Jun 2014||
Urban Public and Environmental Health Sector Development Program: Sanitary Landfill in Khulna City Corporation
39305 39305-013 LN2554 LN2555 TA7354 This...
|31 May 2014||
44212 44212-013 Essential administrative and management requirements to implement the Coastal Towns Environmental Infrastructure Project in Bangladesh on time, within budget, and in accordance with Government and ADB...
|27 May 2014||
No matter how poor a community may be, technological and financial solutions are available for it to benefit from modern sanitation practices. No matter how poor a community may be, technological and financial solutions are available for it to benefit from modern sanitation practices. Water is the elixir of life,...
|26 May 2014||
On-site sewage treatment and sludge management systems are helping Bangladesh bring sustainable sanitation solutions to the crowded slums of Dhaka. bangladesh dhaka water...
|8 May 2014||
Third Urban Governance and Infrastructure Improvement (Sector) Project: Lalmonirhat Roads Subproject (Phase 1)
39295 39295-013 Initial environmental examination describing environmental condition and potential impact, the formulation of mitigation measures, and preparation of institutional requirements and environmental...