- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
For search tips, go to the Help page.
|4 Jul 2014||
Central and West Asia Working Papers This report summarizes the results of the river morphology study of the Pyanj River, between Afghanistan and Tajikistan, with an emphasis on how findings on flood management may be applied elsewhere in Asia. The Pyanj,...
|1 Nov 2013||
42091 42091-032 0167 This resettlement plan for the construction of Bangala Weir under the Water Resources Development Investment Program - Project...
|1 Oct 2013||
42091 42091-043 This provides the financing request for the proposed tranche 2 of the Water Resources Development Investment Program in Afghanistan and includes an assessment of mff implementation, due diligence,...
|6 Jul 2012||
アフガニスタンに関する東京会合に黒田総裁らが出席、12億ドルの長期支援をコミット 【東京、2012年7月8日】アジア開発銀行（ADB）は、当地で行われている『アフガニスタンに関する東京会合』に参加、2016年末まで総額12億ドルの支援を含めた同国に対する長期コミットを再確認した。 【東京、2012年7月8日】アジア開発銀行（ADB）は、当地で行われている『 アフガニスタンに関する東京会合 』 1 に参加、2016年末まで総額12億ドルの支援を含めた同国に対する長期コミットを再確認した...
|14 Aug 2013||
42091 42091-032 0167 Major goods, works and consulting services procurement either ongoing or expected to take place in the following 18 months...
|14 Oct 2010||
Lose Less, Reuse More, Is Key to Solving Asia's Water Crisis - ADB Conference If Asia's fast growing cities have to drive its fabled economic growth, they must curb water losses drastically, and adopt best-in-class water treatment and distribution systems, say new studies...
|13 Oct 2010||
Asia Needs to Produce More Food with Less Water - ADB Conference Asia's ageing irrigation systems must be revitalized to produce more crops with less water in the face of the region's surging demand for food, a rising population, and stressed water resources, say new...
|12 Oct 2010||
ADB Reviews Plans for More Efficient Use of Asia's Dwindling Freshwater Supplies ADB has developed a draft framework for its water operations that calls for sweeping efficiency improvements and greater public-private sector partnerships to address the water crisis in Asia and...
|11 Oct 2010||
ADB Conference to Address Asia's Water Crisis Finding solutions to Asia's water crisis will be the focus of an international water conference in Manila starting today. MANILA, PHILIPPINES - Finding solutions to Asia’s water crisis will be the...
|7 Oct 2010||
ADB Launches Second Asia-Pacific Video Contest ADB is launching its second video competition which is open to all aspiring filmmakers across the globe. MANILA, PHILIPPINES - The Asian Development Bank (ADB) is launching its second video competition...