- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
For search tips, go to the Help page.
Results 71-80 of 4442 for Water
|14 Aug 2014||
44167 44167-014 LN3138 GR0396 This is the Project Agreement for the Flood and Riverbank Erosion...
|13 Aug 2014||
Urban Services Improvement Investment Program - Tranche 1: Construction of a New Head Office of United Water Supply Company of Georgia
43405 43405-023 LN2749 Initial environmental examinations describe the environmental condition of a project, including potential impact,...
|22 Jul 2013||
Exploring Public–Private Partnership in the Irrigation and Drainage Sector in India: A Scoping Study
Private sector participation has the potential to enhance the performance of India's irrigation and drainage sector, raising productivity and efficiency levels as well as economic returns. In spite of substantial investment by the Government of India, the country’s irrigation and drainage sector finds itself plagued...
|14 Jul 2013||
A Story Within a Story This brochure shows how ADB’s water supply and sanitation projects, narrated by project beneficiaries, are addressing gender issues related to water supply and sanitation. Проекты АБР по водоснабжению и санитарии помогают решать...
|5 Jul 2013||
A Story Within a Story This brochure shows how ADB’s water supply and sanitation projects, narrated by project beneficiaries, are addressing gender issues related to water supply and sanitation. ADB’s water supply and sanitation projects are addressing...
|1 Jun 2013||
The country operations business plan (COBP), 2014–2016 for Vanuatu is consistent with the Pacific Approach, 2010–2014 and Strategy 2020 of ADB. It is also aligned with the country partnership strategy, 2010–2014, which builds on the goals and objectives of the government’s Priorities and Action Agenda, 2006–2015 and the Productive Sector Policy. It addresses poverty reduction and the promotion...
|20 Jun 2013||
45506-002 亚洲开发银行（亚行）正向中华人民共和国（中国）甘肃省酒泉市提供 一亿美元 贷款，以用于该市的复兴建设。酒泉市位于较为落后的中国西北部，历史上曾经是“丝绸之路”的重镇之一。 菲律宾马尼拉（ 2013 年 6 月 17 日讯） —亚洲开发银行（亚行）正向中华人民共和国（中国）甘肃省酒泉市提供 一亿美元 贷款，以用于该市的复兴建设。酒泉市位于较为落后的中国西北部，历史上曾经是“丝绸之路”的重镇之一。...
|17 Jun 2013||
45506-002 ADB Loan Revitalizes Old Silk Road Outpost in PRC's Poor Northwest ADB is providing a $100 million loan to revitalize Jiuquan City, a former outpost along the Silk Road located in the under-...
|1 Aug 2014||
37697 37697-025 Initial environmental examinations describe the environmental condition of a project, including potential impact, formulation of mitigation measures, and preparation of institutional requirements and...
|1 Aug 2014||
Rajasthan Urban Sector Development Investment Program - Tranche 1 and 2: Biannual Social Safeguard Monitoring Report (January-June 2013)
40031 40031-023 40031-033 LN2506 LN2366 This biannual...