- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
For search tips, go to the Help page.
|4 Nov 2013||
The country operations business plan (COBP), 2014–2016 of the Asian Development Bank (ADB) for the Lao People's Democratic Republic (Lao PDR) updates the COBP 2013– 2015. The COBP continues to support the priorities identified in the ADB country partnership strategy (CPS), 2012–2016 for the Lao PDR of inclusive and sustainable growth and poverty reduction through four priority sectors (...
|1 May 2013||
ASEAN Infrastructure Fund Readies $1 Billion Pipeline for Lending Operations The ASEAN Infrastructure Fund Limited is set to begin its lending operations in the second half of 2013, with a pipeline of around $1 billion in projects for the next three years...
|5 Feb 2014||
45301 45301-002 3041 0363 This project data sheet (PDS) translated in Lao is provided for the Water...
|12 Dec 2012||
大湄公河流域各国部长审议新阶段发展重点 菲律宾马尼拉（ 2012 年 12 月 11 日讯 ） – 第18届大湄公河次区域（GMS）部长级会议将于今明两天在中华人民共和国（中国）南宁举行。会上，来自GMS各国的部长们将审议“区域投资框架（RIF）”所取得的进展，以推进“2012—2022年GMS战略框架”的实施。 GMS Ministers will review a pipeline of...
|10 Dec 2012||
Greater Mekong Ministers to Review New Phase of Development Priorities Ministers from the Greater Mekong Subregion will review progress on the Regional Investment Framework to boost implementation of the GMS Strategic Framework 2012-22, as they meet today and tomorrow for the 18th...
|28 Dec 2013||
English Share: Facebook Twitter Validations of Project Completion Reports The increasing rate of urbanization has strained urban infrastructure facilities and services in the Lao People's Democratic Republic. This is especially true in...
|30 Sep 2012||
This sector assessment, strategy, and road map (ASR) documents current assessment and strategic investment priorities of the Government of the Lao People’s Democratic Republic (Lao PDR) and the Asian Development Bank (ADB) in urban development in the Lao PDR. It highlights sector performance, priority development constraints, government plans and strategy, past ADB support and experience,...
|29 Oct 2013||
43316 43316-012 0297 2876 Major goods, works and consulting services procurement either ongoing or...
|21 Oct 2013||
14 November 2013 - 15 November 2013 Kunming, Yunnan Province, People’s Republic of China Description The meeting will share among the Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS) countries the existing urban strategies and development plans and discuss...
|11 Oct 2013||
45301 45301-002 3041 This is the loan agreement (special operations) for the Water Supply and Sanitation Sector Project between the Lao People...