- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
For search tips, go to the Help page.
|2 Jul 2014||
German development bank KfW will cofinance up to $2 billion over three years with ADB to promote development in the Asia and Pacific region, particularly in Bangladesh, India, Indonesia, Mongolia, and Viet Nam. The KfW cofinancing will focus on energy, urban infrastructure, climate change, small and medium enterprise financing, vocational training,...
|4 Jun 2014||
This book provides stakeholders in Southeast Asian urban water supply and sanitation with a point of reference and tools to improve development and operational performance. The purpose of this book is to provide stakeholders in Southeast Asian urban water supply and sanitation (meaning governments, utilities, consultants...
|1 May 2013||
ASEAN Infrastructure Fund Readies $1 Billion Pipeline for Lending Operations The ASEAN Infrastructure Fund Limited is set to begin its lending operations in the second half of 2013, with a pipeline of around $1 billion in projects for the next three years...
|30 Apr 2013||
Development Asia In this issue, Development Asia examines Asia’s widening inequality from many different perspectives. We look at the role of globalization in producing inequality, and consider the disputed relationship between inequality and economic growth...
|13 May 2014||
Remarks by ADB Vice-President Stephen P. Groff at the 8th IMT-GT Leaders' Summit at Nay Pyi Taw, Myanmar on 11 May 2014 Excellencies, Ladies and Gentlemen Thank you for inviting ADB to the 8th IMT-GT Leaders’ Summit in Nay Pyi Taw. I would like to thank the Government and people of Myanmar for the warm hospitality extended to the ADB delegation, and the Government of Thailand...
|23 Apr 2014||
46094 46094-001 LN3122 This is the loan agreement for Neighborhood Upgrading and Shelter Project - Phase 2 between Republic of Indonesia and ADB,...
|21 Apr 2014||
39071 39071-042 7562 This technical assistance (TA) completion report for the Capacity Development for Metropolitan Sanitation Management and...
|1 Jan 2014||
46094 46094-001 This environmental assessment and review framework outlines procedures for the preparation of environmental assessment documents for Neighborhood Upgrading and Shelter Project - Phase 2 in Indonesia...
|30 Dec 2013||
English Share: Facebook Twitter Validations of Project Completion Reports The population of Indonesia was expected to reach 209 million by 2000, with 40% living in cities. About 20% of households were poor or vulnerable to poverty. Many lived in...
|30 Nov 2013||
46094 46094-001 This resettlement framework ensures preparation and implementation of appropriate compensation and relocation programs for Neighbourhood Upgrading and Shelter Project in Indonesia...