- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
For search tips, go to the Help page.
|5 May 1993||
The 1993 Annual Report of the Board of Directors to the Board of Governors reviews ADB's operations, projects, internal administration, financial management, and funding. The report also contains chapters on regional highlights and economic developments. The report includes the complete financial statements, a statistical annex, and appendixes...
|1 Dec 1993||
The Role of the State in Economic Development: Theory, the East Asian Experience, and the Malaysian Case
Economic Staff Papers The proper role of the state in promoting economic development is an issue that has attracted the attention of an unusually broad range of individuals and institutions with a professional interest in economics. At the theoretical level, the neoclassical orthodoxy has long established a presumption in...
|1 Feb 1993||
Medium-Term Growth-Stabilization Relationship in Asian Developing Countries and Some Policy Considerations
EDRC Reports The monetarist/structuralist debate on the relationship between economic growth and stabilization in price and the balance of payments has existed since the 1950s. Monetarists argue that though it may not be the balance of payments has existed since the 1950s. Monetarists argue that though it may not be a...
|1 Feb 1993||
EDRC Reports The paper provides a perspective on spatial population distribution by reviewing recent trends and patterns of urbanization, population growth and economic development in Asian developing countries. It also discusses the sources of change in urbanization patterns, analyzes the factors and forces underlying...
|1 Jan 1993||
EDRC Occasional Papers While there is no universally accepted definition for the term "Eastern Indonesia," the Government uses the term to cover all those islands outside java, Sumatra, Bali and Madura, specifically, provinces in Kalimantan, Sulawesi, West Nusa Tenggara, East Nusa Tenggara, East Timor, Maluku, and...
|30 Sep 1993||
25306 rrp: mon 25306 ulaanbaatar airport project civil aviation transport and communications...
|31 May 1993||
26188 1881 tar: prc 26188 china minority areas development china integrated rural development...